Nestled in a serene South Austin neighborhood, this exquisite DR Horton home offers the perfect blend of modern comfort and charm in 78748. With 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and a host of recent upgrades, this residence is Move-In Ready! Situated just 5min away from the beautiful Dittmar Park and Recreation Center, featuring playgrounds, a refreshing swimming pool, and convenient access to shops. Quick access to Sprouts, HEB, Whole Foods, Costco, Target, an array of restaurants, and all the vibrant amenities Austin has to offer... Just 15 Minutes to Downtown! Home includes 1-year FULL WARRANTY by Choice Home Warranty at closing covering ALL Appliances, AC, and plumbing to give you peace of mind.
- Inviting Living Spaces: Charming living room w/new luxury vinyl floors that match the kitchen. This open-concept space is perfect for family gatherings and entertaining w/natural lighting throughout.
- Remodeled Kitchen: Featuring new countertops, a stainless steel refrigerator, and washer/dryer room.
- Comfortable Bedrooms: 3 bedrooms featuring plush new carpets and plenty of natural light. The master suite includes a private ensuite bathroom and new shower for added convenience.
- Great Backyard! A great sense of privacy w/3 mature trees. The backyard is a peaceful oasis, adding lots of shade and character to the whole property. Enjoy your morning coffee on the back porch or host barbecues in the spacious backyard.
- Prime Location: Discover the best of Austin living with easy access to shops, restaurants, and downtown Austin. Dittmar Park and the nearby swimming pool offer recreation and relaxation just 5minutes away from your doorstep.
- Move-In Ready: This home has been meticulously remodeled. Over 25k of upgrades with new flooring, carpets, kitchen counters, and landscaping PLUS Google Fiber wired for connectivity.
With its prime location, recent upgrades, and natural beauty, this home is a rare gem in South Austin.
- Interior:Solid Surface Counters
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Lot description:Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Many Trees, Trees Large Size
- Square Feet:1418
- Garage spaces:1
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Year built:2005
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Public Sewer
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Cable Available, Electricity Connected, FiberOpticAvailable, High Speed Internet Available, Phone Connected, Sewer Connected, Wa
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:Dittmar Crossing
- School district:Austin ISD
- Elementary School:Casey
- Middle School:Bedichek
- High School:Akins
- Original List Price:$434, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):8
- Buying Agency Compensation:3.000
- Hoa fees:155
- MLS #:6583357
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-09-23 17:00:15 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: Arttemis Keszainn (#733754), Phone: (888) 519-7431
Listing Office: eXp Realty LLC (#8252)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!